A collection of 3,200 NFTs centralized assets to begin with the #Biometaverse
1.- 200 Cryptoproteins (Genesis Drop). The first and only ones to be created and the genesis of DNAverse. A very limited collection that provides the ancestor traits to the DNArts and the basis of the whole DNAVERSE.
2.- 3000 DNA Passes (The Mint Pass). A DNA Pass is a redeemable ticket to obtain your personalized DNArt.
3.- DNArts (The Customized Drop). A unique animated 3D artwork fully personalized with holders' DNA data. The only art pieces customized 1:1 and to be delivered exclusively to DNAcodes holders.
All successful applicants for the pre-sale whitelist will automatically be given exclusive access to participate in the Genesis drop (only 200 spots).
DNAVERSE is a long-term project and we seek genuine commitment for this unique opportunity.
Therefore, the whitelisting process is completely open and accesible, however a selection process will take place in order to ensure the minimum requirements are met (yet to be announce).
More information will follow shortly.
Each CRYPTOPROTEIN is 100% scientifically accurate with the exact same structure as the real proteins genesis of real life.
In each of them, we have implemented attributes that provide a unique combination of features and inherited traits, influencing the upcoming breeding process, the market price and the passive income model.
These are the 6 attributes:
• Focus: Ancestry, Nutrition, Behavior, Health
• Recovery: Slow (37.5%), Medium (32.5%), Fast (20%), Ultra-fast (10%)
• Soul: Charming, Friendly Kind, Brave, Empathetic, Imaginative, Sincere, Passionate, Romantic, Elegant, Vibrant, Relaxed, Adventurous, Magnetic, Resilient, Generous, Courageous, Intuitive.
• Chroma: Olive, Ocean, Shadow, Midnight, Peach, Lavender, Beige, Salmon, Mustard, Coffee, Pearl, Cherry
• DNA Capsule: Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Saphire, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Basic
• Genetization power: Universal, PFPs, 3D Assets, Pets, Standard
Similar to proteins being the Genesis of life, CRYPTOPROTEINS are the Genesis NFTs of DNAVERSE.
The Cryptoproteins are the pillars of the project and LIMITED to only 200 NFTs. They provide ancestor traits, rarity and replication power to codify new DNAcodes NFTs. They are the rulers of the breeding process and grant OG´s position for holders, DAO membership, private airdrops, passive income, etc.
The DNA Pass is a redeemable ticket (a minting pass) that leads to receive an individually customized DNArt NFT. There will be only 3,000 centralized and price-controlled DNA Passes.
Once the minting is over, the secondary market and breeding at the replication platform (Marketlab) will be the only way to obtain new DNA Passes to be redeemed.
These are steps to convert a DNA Pass into a personalized DNArt NFT:
1. Get a DNA Pass and redeem it at DNAverse. 2. A DNA sample kitt will be shipped to your location. 3. The laboratory will receive and analyze your data. 4. Scientists and designers create the art piece based on your DNA results 5. You will receive a complete scientific report of your DNA study. 6. Your DNArt is revealed as your exclusive 1:1 artwork.
*The DNA Pass is burned after use
The Genotype measures the level of ancestry of each DNArt and it affects the digital genetic roots of DNAverse, the lineage. The original 3,000 DNA Pass will have these levels:
• Level 0 (200 DNA Passes) – Airdrop for Cryptoproteins holders • Level 1 (400 DNA Passes) • Level 2 (600 DNA Passes) • Level 3 (800 DNA Passes) • Level 4 (1,000 DNA Passes)
After selling out all DNA Passes, the community and new members will only be able to generate new DNA Passes by breeding a genesis protein with an owner’s DNArt in the MarketLab. Those will be included in levels below Level 4. Those between Level 0 and 4 are considered real OGs, getting granted access to receive passive income and other privileges.
DNAVERSE was created by 3DforScience, one of the world’s most influential scientific visualization studios. With over 10 years of experience and international recognition, a team of 28 has been set to develop the BIOmetaverse, including all planned additions to deliver extraordinary benefits and an amazing experience to the NFT community.
The genesis drop is launched in Ethereum network as it is also the origin of smart-contract history. After the genesis drop, we move to Polygon network to benefit the community members, the breeding process and the ecosystem in terms of gas cost-saving, sustainability, scalability and eco-friendly workflow of the blockchain.
This is completely optional, its up to you to safeguard your raw data to blockchain. This data is not shared with any institution for any reasons, even DNAVERSE do not have access to your data (the lab give us a anonymized algorythm in order to create de Art), and the only owner of the data is yourself. Of course we can upload it for you with your consent once you specifically ask us for it and give us written permision to do it.
We look at variables that makes different, to be precise we look at the most common known variations among humans called SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms). An SNP is a genetic marker, which is a position in your DNA associated with certain phenotypes. We analyze 750,000 of these genetic markers.
DNAverse never get access to your personal DNA data. The workflow for the design is throught an anonymized template, which will only use a portion of your DNA Data to customize your unique DNArt NFT. It won´t be uploaded to Blockchain or used for any other reasons. Data is anonymous. We will manage your sample test with numeric code and link it to the artistic process to assure customization. No other use is allowed.
The privacy of your sample is absolute. Our purpose is to help you to discover your genetics and personalize your well-being.
- Dnaverse don’t get access to your DNA data.
- The Lab we partner do not sell your data to anyone. Your genetic data belongs only to you and it is kept private and stored in EU servers.
- The only link between your sample and you will be an email that you need to register the sample in order to access to your results.
- The DNA sample would be destroyed right after it is analysed in the laboratory.